Utah vs Oregon State Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for Pac-12 Tournament 1st Round
Utah vs Oregon State Basketball Game Info
Pac-12 Tournament - 1st Round
Utah Utes (16-14, 7-11 Pac-12) vs. Oregon State Beavers (17-13, 7-11 Pac-12)
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Arena – Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: Pac-12 Network
Utah vs Oregon State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTAH: (+145) I ORST: (-170)
Spread: UTAH: +3.5 (-110) I ORST: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 136 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTAH: 30% I ORST: 70%
Odds to Win Pac-12 Conference Championship: UTAH: (+7500) | ORST: (+7500)
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: UTAH: (+25000) | ORST: (+25000)
Utah vs Oregon State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oregon State: 62.5%
Utah vs Oregon State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oregon State defeated Utah, 70-51, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 13, 2020.
- Oregon State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Utah.
- Utah is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Oregon State.
- Utah is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Oregon State's last seven games against Utah.
- Utah defeated Colorado, 74-72 (OT), at home in its most recent game played on Saturday, March 7.
- Oregon State defeated California, 74-56, at home in its most recent game played on Saturday, March 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.