Utah vs Arizona Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 11
Week 11's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Utah Utes and Arizona Wildcats.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Utah vs Arizona Point Spread
The Utes are 24.5-point road favorites against the Wildcats. Utah is -110 to cover the spread, while Arizona is -110 to cover as the 24.5-point underdog.
Utah vs Arizona Over/Under
The over/under for the Utah vs Arizona Week 11 college football matchup is set at 54.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Utah vs Arizona Moneyline
The Utes vs Wildcats moneyline has Utah as a -3000 favorite, while Arizona is the +1120 underdog at home.
Utah vs Arizona Betting Trends
- Utah is 24-19-2 straight up in 45 all-time head-to-head matchups against Arizona.
- Utah defeated Arizona, 35-7, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 23, 2019.
- Utah is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Utah's last five games.
- Arizona is 1-9 straight up in its last 10 home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Arizona's last eight games against Utah.
Utah vs Arizona Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Utah wins (98.5%)
Utah vs Arizona Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTAH: (-3000) | ARIZ: (+1120)
Spread: UTAH: -24.5 (-110) | ARIZ: +24.5 (-110)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.