USF vs Notre Dame Game Info
College Football Week 3
South Florida Bulls (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 7 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 19, 2020
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Notre Dame Stadium – Notre Dame, IN
USF vs Notre Dame Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USF: (+1040) | ND: (-2500)
Spread: USF: +21.5 (-110) | ND: -21.5 (-110)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: USF: (43%) | ND: (57%)
USF vs Notre Dame Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: USF: (5.9%) | Notre Dame: (94.1%)
USF vs Notre Dame Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- USF defeated Notre Dame, 23-20, on the road in the lone head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 3, 2011.
- USF is 6-1 in its seven all-time, head-to-head matchups against FBS Independent opponents.
- Notre Dame is 9-1 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against AAC opponents.
- USF defeated The Citadel, 27-6 at home, in Week 2.
- Notre Dame defeated Duke, 27-13, at home in Week 2.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.