USC vs WSU Basketball Game Info
USC Trojans (16-3, 10-2 Pac-12) vs. Washington State Cougars (12-8, 5-8 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 13, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Beasley Coliseum – Pullman, WA
USC vs WSU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USC: (-370) | WSU: (+285)
Spread: USC: -8 (-110) | WSU: +8 (-110)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: USC: (64%) | WSU: (36%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: USC: (+4000) | WSU: (+20000)
USC vs WSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Washington State: 20.5%
USC vs WSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- USC defeated Washington State, 85-77, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 16, 2020.
- USC is 78-47 all-time in 125 head-to-head games against Washington State.
- Washington State is 10-8-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- USC is 12-7 ATS this season.
- Washington State defeated UCLA, 81-73, in its most recent game on Feb. 11, 2021.
- USC defeated Washington, 69-54, in its most recent game on Feb. 11, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!