On Tuesday in college basketball, the USC Trojans are up against the Stanford Cardinal.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
USC vs Stanford Point Spread
USC is favored by 5.5 points over Stanford. USC is -110 to cover the spread, with Stanford being -110.
USC vs Stanford Over/Under
A total of 138.5 points has been set for the USC-Stanford game on January 11, with the over available at -115 and the under at -105.
USC vs Stanford Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Stanford-USC, Stanford is the underdog at +188, and USC is -230.
USC vs Stanford Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: USC wins (74.3%)
USC vs Stanford Betting Trends
- USC has covered the spread seven times in 13 games.
- As 5-point favorites or more, the Trojans are 6-5 against the spread.
- This year, four of USC's 13 games have hit the over.
- Stanford has covered the spread six times in 12 games.
- The Cardinal have covered every time (2-0) as a 5-point underdog or greater this year.
- This season, seven of Stanford's 12 games have gone over the point total.
USC vs Stanford Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: USC: (-230) | Stanford: (+188)
- Spread: USC: -5.5 (-110) | Stanford: +5.5 (-110)
- Total: 138.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!