USC vs Notre Dame Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8 Game
USC vs Notre Dame Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
USC Trojans (3-3, 2-0 Away) vs. No. 13 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (5-1, 2-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Notre Dame Stadium – Notre Dame, IN
USC vs Notre Dame Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USC: (+210) | ND: (-265)
Spread: USC: +6.5 (-104) | ND: -6.5 (-118)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: USC: (N/A) | ND: (N/A)
USC vs Notre Dame Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: USC: (15.3%) | Notre Dame: (84.7%)
USC vs Notre Dame Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Notre Dame is 49-37-5 in 91 all-time head-to-head matchups against USC.
- Notre Dame defeated USC, 30-27, in their last meeting on Oct. 12, 2019.
- USC is 7-0 straight up in its last seven road games.
- Notre Dame is 19-1 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of USC's last 10 games against Notre Dame.
- The total has hit the over in four of Notre Dame's last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.