USC vs Arizona State Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
USC Trojans (4-4, 3-3 SEC) vs. Arizona State Sun Devils (5-3, 3-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Sun Devil Stadium — Tempe, AZ
USC vs Arizona State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USC: (+265) | ASU: (-350)
Spread: USC: +9.5 (-112) | ASU: -9.5 (-108)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
USC vs Arizona State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Arizona State wins (90.3%)
USC vs Arizona State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- USC is 24-13 in 37 all-time head-to-head matchups against Arizona State.
- USC defeated Arizona State, 28-27, in their last meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in six of USC's last 10 games against Arizona State.
- The total has hit the over in four of Arizona State's last six games.
- USC is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Arizona State is 16-4 straight up in its last 20 home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.