USC vs Arizona Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
USC vs Arizona Basketball Game Info
USC Trojans (6-2, 1-1 Pac-12) vs. Arizona Wildcats (9-1, 3-1 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: McKale Center – Tucson, AZ
USC vs Arizona Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USC: (+176) | ARZ: (-210)
Spread: USC: +4.5 (-110) | ARZ: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: USC: (36%) | ARZ: (64%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: USC: (+5000) | ARZ: (+6500)
USC vs Arizona Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
USC vs Arizona Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- USC defeated Arizona, 57-48, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 27, 2020.
- Arizona is 62-30 all-time in 92 head-to-head games against USC.
- Arizona is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against USC.
- USC is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Arizona.
- The total has hit the under in four of Arizona's last six games against USC.
- USC defeated Utah, 64-46, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
- Arizona defeated Washington State, 86-82, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.