USC vs Pacific (CA) Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 8 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The Tuesday schedule in college basketball includes a matchup between the USC Trojans and the Pacific (CA) Tigers.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
USC vs Pacific (CA) Point Spread
USC is favored by 20.5 points (-105 to cover) in this matchup. Pacific (CA), the underdog, is -115.
USC vs Pacific (CA) Over/Under
USC versus Pacific (CA) on February 8 has an over/under of 134.5 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
USC vs Pacific (CA) Moneyline
Pacific (CA) is a +1280 underdog on the moneyline, while USC is a -3500 favorite.
USC vs Pacific (CA) Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: USC win (96.5%)
USC vs Pacific (CA) Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), USC is 12-11-0 this season.
- As a 20.5-point favorite or greater, the Trojans have two wins ATS (2-1).
- USC has seen nine of its 23 games go over the point total.
- Against the spread, Pacific (CA) is 4-16-0 this year.
- There have been 11 Pacific (CA) games (out of 22) that went over the total this year.
USC vs Pacific (CA) Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: USC: (-3500) | Pacific (CA): (+1280)
- Spread: USC: -20.5 (-105) | Pacific (CA): +20.5 (-115)
- Total: 134.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!