USC vs California Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
USC vs Cal Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
USC Trojans (4-5, 3-4 Pac-12) vs. California Golden Bears (3-6, 2-4 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: California Memorial Stadium — Berkeley, CA
USC vs Cal Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USC: (-128) | CAL: (+104)
Spread: USC: -1.5 (-112) | CAL: +1.5 (-108)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
USC vs Cal Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: California wins (67.0%)
USC vs Cal Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- USC is 70-26-4 all-time in 100 head-to-head matchups against Cal.
- USC defeated Cal, 41-17, in their most recent meeting on Nov. 16, 2019.
- USC is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- USC is 1-4 ATS in its last five games against Pac-12 opponents.
- Cal is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Cal's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.