USA vs Trinidad & Tobago 2019 Gold Cup Betting Odds, Lines, Location, Date, TV Channel & Start Time
By David Hayes
Cover Photo: Getty Images
USA vs Trinidad & Tobago Match Location & Start Time
CONCACAF Gold Cup 2019 Group Stage
Group D: USA (1-0-0, 3 points) vs. Trinidad & Tobago (0-0-1, 0 points)
Date: Saturday, June 22, 2019
Start Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: FirstEnergy Stadium – Cleveland, OH
Where to Watch the USA vs Trinidad & Tobago 2019
TV Channel: Fox Sports 1 (FS1)
Stream: Fox Sports Go
USA vs Trinidad & Tobago Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USA: (-600) | TRI: (+1100) I DRAW: (+650)
Spread: USA: -2 (+150) | TRI: +2 (+130)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-124)
Team to Score the First Goal: USA: (-410) | TRI: (+310) I NO GOALS: (+3000)
USA vs Trinidad & Tobago Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Trinidad & Tobago defeated USA, 2-1, in their most recent game, which was a FIFA World Cup qualifying match played on Oct. 10, 2017.
- Trinidad & Tobago eliminated USA from participating in the 2018 FIFA World Cup with that 2-1 win.
- USA is 3-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Trinidad & Tobago.
- USA is 11-2-2 (W-D-L) in its last 15 head-to-head matches against Trinidad & Tobago.
- USA is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Trinidad & Tobago is 0-1-4 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- USA defeated Jamaica, 2-1, to win in the most recent CONCACAF Gold Cup in 2017.
- Trinidad & Tobago did not participate in the most recent Gold Cup in 2017.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.