USA vs Sweden 2019 Women's World Cup Betting Lines, Odds, Prop Bets, Location, Date and Start Time
Cover Photo: Getty Images
USA vs Sweden Match Location & Start Time
2019 FIFA Women's World Cup (France)
Group F: United States (2-0-0, 6 points) vs. Sweden (2-0-0, 6 points)
Date: Thursday, June 20, 2019
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Location: Grand Stade du Havre – Le Havre, France
Where to Watch USA vs Sweden World Cup Match
TV Channel: FOX
Streaming: Fox Sports Go
USA vs Sweden Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SWE: (+950) | USA: (-410) I DRAW: (+470)
Spread: SWE: +2 (-105) | USA: -2 (+220) I HANDICAP DRAW: (+280)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-130) | Under: (+108)
Team to Score the First Goal: SWE: (+400) | USA: (-440) I NO GOALS: (+1400)
Odds to Win Group F: SWE: (+700) | USA: (-1200)
Odds to Win 2019 Women's World Cup: USA: (+175) | SWE: (+3400)
USA vs Sweden Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- USA defeated Sweden, 1-0, in their most recent match, which was an international friendly played on June 8, 2017.
- Sweden is 3-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against USA.
- USA is 20-11-7 (W-D-L) in its 38 all-time, head-to-head matches against Sweden.
USA vs Sweden Stats & Tournament Info
- USA has yet to allow a goal in the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup, outscoring opponents, 16-0, across its first two Group Stage matches.
- USA wins Group F with a win or tie with Sweden.
- The Group F winner advances to play Spain in the single-elimination Round of 16.
- The Group F runner-up advances to play either Canada or Netherlands (Group E runner-up) in the single-elimination Round of 16.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.