USA vs Panama Odds, Lines, Spread, Date, Stream & How to Watch International Friendly Match 2020
USA vs Panama International Friendly Match Info
2020-21 International Friendly Match
United States of America vs. Panama
Date: Monday, Nov. 16, 2020
Start Time: 2:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Stadion Wiener Neustadt — Wiener Neustadt, Austria
Coverage: Fox Sports One
USA vs Panama Spread & Odds
All USMNT betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USA: (-240) | PAN: (+600) | DRAW: (+300)
Spread: USA: -1 (+140) | PAN: +1 (+165)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Team to Score the First Goal: USA: (-270) | PAN: (+260) I NO GOALS: (+950)
Christian Pulisic Injury Update
USA vs Panama Betting Trends & Stats
- USA defeated Panama, 1-0, in their last head-to-head matchup on June 26, 2019.
- USA is 3-2-0 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matchups against Panama.
- USA is 3-1-1 in its previous five matches.
- USA is undefeated (3-1-0) in its last four matches, with a plus-8 goal differential.
- Panama is 3-1-1 in its previous five matches.
- Panama has a plus-3 goal differential in its last five matches.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.