UNLV vs Nevada Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
UNLV Rebels (0-7, 0-3 MWC) vs. Nevada Wolf Pack (5-2, 2-1 MWC)
Date: Friday, October 29, 2021
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Mackay Stadium — Reno, NV
UNLV vs Nevada Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNLV: (+760) | NEV: (-1400)
Spread: UNLV: +20.5 (-108) | NEV: -20.5 (-112)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
UNLV vs Nevada Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nevada wins (96.0%)
UNLV vs Nevada Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Nevada is 19-10 all-time in 29 head-to-head matchups against UNLV.
- Nevada defeated UNLV, 37-19, in the most recent meeting between these teams on October 31, 2020.
- Nevada-Las Vegas is 4-2-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the under in four of UNLV's seven games.
- Nevada is 5-2 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the over in five of Nevada's seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.