UNC vs UVA Basketball Game Info
North Carolina Tar Heels (12-6, 7-4 ACC) vs. No. 9 Virginia Cavaliers (14-3, 10-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 13, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: John Paul Jones Arena – Charlottesville, VA
UNC vs UVA Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (+205) | UVA: (-260)
Spread: UNC: +6 (-110) | UVA: -6 (-110)
Total: 128.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNC: (42%) | UVA: (58%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UNC: (+5500) | UVA: (+2000)
UNC vs UVA Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UNC vs UVA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia defeated UNC, 64-62, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 15, 2020.
- UNC is 103-40 all-time in 143 head-to-head games against Virginia.
- Virginia is 9-7-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- UNC is 7-10-1 ATS this season.
- Virginia defeated Georgia Tech, 57-49, in its most recent game on Feb. 10, 2021.
- UNC defeated Duke, 91-87, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!