UNC vs Temple Military Bowl Game Info
2019 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
North Carolina Tar Heels (6-6, 4-4 ACC) vs. Temple Owls (8-4, 5-3 AAC)
Date: Friday, Dec. 27, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium – Annapolis, MD
UNC vs Temple Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (-240) | TEM: (+190)
Spread: UNC: -6 (-110) | TEM: +6 (-110)
Total: 54 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNC: 44% | TEM: 46%
UNC vs Temple Prediction
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Football Power Index (FPI).
Memorial Stadium Capacity
- Memorial Stadium's seating capacity is 34,000.
UNC & Temple Strength of Schedule
- North Carolina went 0-3 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
- Temple went 1-1 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
UNC vs Temple Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first all-time head-to-head matchup between North Carolina and Temple.
- North Carolina is 14-19 in its 33 all-time appearances in bowl games.
- Temple is 0-2 in its two all-time appearances in the Military Bowl (2009, 2016).
- North Carolina is 7-5 against the spread (ATS) in its 12 games this season.
- Temple is 8-4 ATS in its 12 games this season.
- When the 2019 Military Bowl spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, UNC opened as a 4.5-point favorite.
- When the 2019 Military Bowl total was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, it was 53 points.
- North Carolina defeated North Carolina State, 41-10, on the road in Week 14.
- Temple defeated Connecticut, 49-17, at home in Week 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.