UNC vs Pitt Football Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 12
North Carolina Tar Heels (4-5, 3-3 ACC) vs. Pittsburgh Panthers (6-3, 3-2 ACC)
Date: Thursday, Nov. 14, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Heinz Field – Pittsburgh, PA
TV Channel: ESPN
UNC vs Pitt Football Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (+160) | PITT: (-190)
Spread: UNC: +4 (-110) | PITT: -4 (-110)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UNC: 61% | PITT: 39%
North Carolina vs Pittsburgh Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- North Carolina defeated Pittsburgh, 38-35, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Sept. 22, 2018.
- North Carolina is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Pittsburgh.
- North Carolina is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Pittsburgh.
- North Carolina was on bye in Week 11, but the Tar Heels lost to Virginia, 38-31, at home in Week 10.
- Pittsburgh was on bye in Week 11, but the Panthers defeated Georgia Tech, 20-10, on the road in Week 10.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.