UIC vs Northern Kentucky Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
UIC vs NKU Basketball Game Info
UIC Flames (8-5, 5-3 Horizon) vs. Northern Kentucky Norse (7-8, 5-5 Horizon)
Date: Friday, Jan. 29, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: BB&T Arena – Highland Heights, KY
UIC vs NKU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UIC: (+144) | NKU: (-172)
Spread: UIC: +3.5 (-110) | NKU: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UIC: (30%) | NKU: (70%)
UIC vs NKU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Northern Kentucky: 58.5%
UIC vs NKU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Northern Kentucky defeated UIC, 71-62, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Mar. 10, 2020.
- Northern Kentucky is 8-3 in its 11 all-time, head-to-head meetings with UIC.
- Northern Kentucky is 3-2 straight up in its last five head-to-head meetings with UIC.
- UIC is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in four of UIC's last five games.
- Northern Kentucky is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Northern Kentucky's last five games.
- UIC lost to Youngstown State, 85-77, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Northern Kentucky defeated Robert Morris in overtime, 79-74, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.