UCLA vs Utah Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 12
UCLA Bruins (4-5, 4-2 Pac-12) vs. No. 7 Utah Utes (8-1, 5-2 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Rice-Eccles Stadium – Salt Lake City, UT
UCLA vs Utah Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCLA: (+950) | UTAH: (-1600)
Spread: UCLA: +21.5 (-110) | UTAH: -21.5 (-110)
Total: 52 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UCLA: 67% | UTAH: 33%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: UCLA: (N/A) | UTAH: (+8000)
UCLA vs Utah Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Utah defeated UCLA, 41-10, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Oct. 26, 2018.
- Utah has won three straight meetings with UCLA, and the Utes are 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with the Bruins.
- Utah is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with UCLA.
- UCLA is 5-3 in the eight all-time, head-to-head matchups with Utah on the road in Salt Lake City.
- UCLA (4-5) has won three straight games after a 1-5 start to the 2019 season.
- UCLA was on bye in Week 11, but the Bruins defeated Colorado, 31-14, at home in Week 10.
- Utah was on bye in Week 11, but the Utes defeated Washington, 33-28, on the road in Week 10.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.