UCLA vs USC Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Feb. 12 College Basketball Game
UCLA vs USC Basketball Game Info
No. 12 UCLA Bruins (17-4, 9-3 Pac-12) vs. No. 21 USC Trojans (20-4, 9-4 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, February 12, 2022
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Galen Center — Los Angeles, CA
UCLA vs USC Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCLA: (-130) | USC: (+108)
Spread: UCLA: -2 (-110) | USC: +2 (-110)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UCLA: (+2000) | USC: (+8000)
UCLA vs USC Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: USC Trojans win (56.7%)
UCLA vs USC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UCLA is 121-54 in 175 all-time head-to-head matchups against USC.
- USC defeated UCLA, 64-63, in their last meeting on March 6, 2021.
- UCLA is 1-5 straight up in its last six games against USC.
- USC is 1-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine home games.
- UCLA is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games against Pac-12 opponents.
- The total has hit the under in six of USC's last seven games against UCLA.
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.