UCLA vs Oregon Basketball Game Info
UCLA Bruins (5-2, 1-0 Pac-12) vs. No. 25 Oregon Ducks (6-1, 1-0 Pac-12)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2020
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Matthew Knight Arena — Eugene, OR
UCLA vs Oregon Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCLA: (+114) | ORE: (-134)
Spread: UCLA: +1.5 (-102) | ORE: -1.5 (-120)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCLA: (24%) | ORE: (76%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UCLA: (+5000) | ORE: (+4500)
UCLA vs Oregon Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UCLA vs Oregon Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oregon defeated UCLA, 96-75, in the most recenting meeting between these teams on Jan. 26, 2020.
- UCLA is 90-36 in the 126 all-time matchups against Oregon.
- Oregon is 4-3 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- UCLA is 5-2 ATS this season.
- UCLA lost to Ohio State, 77-70, in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
- Oregon defeated Portland, 80-41, in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!