UCLA vs Colorado Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 22 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
Saturday's slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the UCLA Bruins and the Colorado Buffaloes.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
UCLA vs Colorado Point Spread
Colorado is an underdog by four points versus UCLA. Colorado is -114 to cover the spread, and UCLA is -106.
UCLA vs Colorado Over/Under
UCLA versus Colorado, on January 22, has an over/under of 135, with the over being -120 and the under -102.
UCLA vs Colorado Moneyline
UCLA is a -178 favorite on the moneyline, while Colorado is a +146 underdog.
UCLA vs Colorado Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UCLA wins (67.0%)
UCLA vs Colorado Betting Trends
- UCLA has six wins in 15 games against the spread (ATS) this year.
- UCLA has seen seven of its 15 games go over the point total.
- Colorado is 9-8-2 against the spread this season.
- Colorado has played 17 games this year, and eight of them have gone over the total.
UCLA vs Colorado Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: UCLA: (-178) | Colorado: (+146)
- Spread: UCLA: -4 (-106) | Colorado: +4 (-114)
- Total: 135 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!