UCLA vs ASU Week 14 Game Info
College Football Week 14
UCLA Bruins (2-2, 2-2 Pac-12) vs. Arizona State Sun Devils (0-1, 0-1 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Sun Devil Stadium — Tempe, AZ
UCLA vs ASU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCLA: (+118) | ASU: (-144)
Spread: UCLA: +2.5 (-106) | ASU: -2.5 (-114)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCLA: (52%) | ASU: (48%)
UCLA vs ASU Expert Predictions
UCLA vs ASU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- UCLA defeated ASU, 42-32, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Oct. 26, 2019.
- ASU is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with UCLA.
- UCLA is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with ASU.
- UCLA defeated Arizona, 27-10, in its most recent game in Week 13.
- ASU lost to then-No. 20 USC, 28-27, on the road in its most recent game in Week 10.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.