On Thursday in the NCAA Tournament, the UCLA Bruins are up against the Akron Zips. We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
UCLA vs Akron Point Spread
UCLA is favored by 13.5 points versus Akron. UCLA is -110 to cover the spread, while Akron is -110.
UCLA vs Akron Over/Under
A total of 128.5 points has been set for the UCLA-Akron game on March 17, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
UCLA vs Akron Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for UCLA-Akron, UCLA is the favorite at -1400, and Akron is +800.
UCLA vs Akron Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UCLA wins (75.9%)
UCLA vs Akron Betting Trends
- UCLA's record against the spread (ATS) is 17-14-1.
- The Bruins have an ATS record of 4-4-1 as 13.5-point favorites or greater.
- This season, 16 of UCLA's 33 games have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Akron is 14-14-0 this year.
- The Zips have covered every time (1-0) as a 13.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- Akron has played 33 games this season, and 14 of them have hit the over.
UCLA vs Akron Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: UCLA: (-1400) | Akron: (+800)
- Spread: UCLA: -13.5 (-110) | Akron: +13.5 (-110)
- Total: 128.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)