UCF vs Temple Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 9
UCF Football vs Temple Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 9
UCF (Central Florida) Knights (5-2, 2-1 American) vs. Temple Owls (5-2, 2-1 American)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Lincoln Financial Field – Philadelphia, PA
UCF vs Temple Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCF: (-420) | TEM: (+320)
Spread: UCF: -11 (-110) | TEM: +11 (-110)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UCF: 31% | TEM: 69%
UCF vs Temple Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- UCF defeated Temple, 52-40, in the the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Nov. 1, 2018.
- UCF is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in the last five head-to-head matchups with Temple.
- Temple is 8-0 straight up in its last eight games at home.
- UCF defeated Eastern Carolina, 41-28, at home in Week 8.
- Temple lost to No. 19 SMU, 45-21, on the road in Week 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.