UCF vs Pittsburgh Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 4
No. 15 Central Florida (UCF) Knights (3-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Panthers (1-2, 1-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019
Start Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Heinz Field – Pittsburgh, PA
UCF vs Pittsburgh Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCF: (-450) | PITT: (+340)
Spread: UCF: -12 (-105) | PITT: +12 (-115)
Total: 61 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UCF: 71% | PITT: 29%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: UCF: (+25000) | PITT: (+25000)
UCF vs Pittsburgh Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UCF defeated Pittsburgh, 45-14, at home in Orlando in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Sept. 29, 2018.
- UCF is 1-1 in its two, all-time head-to-head matchups against Pittsburgh.
- UCF is 3-7 in its last 10 matchups against ACC opponents.
- Pittsburgh is 0-3 in its three, all-time matchups against American (AAC) opponents.
- UCF defeated Stanford, 45-27, at home in Orlando in Week 3.
- Pittsburgh lost to Penn State, 17-10, on the road in University Park in Week 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.