UCF vs Michigan Basketball Game Info
UCF Knights (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Michigan Wolverines (3-0, 3-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 6, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Crisler Center – Ann Arbor, MI
Coverage: Big Ten Network
UCF vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCF: (+700) | MICH: (-1100)
Spread: UCF +12.5 (-114) | MICH: -12.5 (-106)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCF: (42%) | MICH: (58%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UCF: (+20000) | MICH: (+4000)
UCF vs Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UCF vs Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first all-time head-to-head meeting between UCF and Michigan.
- UCF is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 games on the road.
- The total has hit the under in each of UCF's last five games in December.
- Michigan is 10-5 against the spread in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Michigan's last eight games.
- UCF defeated Auburn, 63-55, in its most recent game on Nov. 30, 2020.
- Michigan defeated Ball State, 84-65, in its most recent game on Dec. 2, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.