UCF vs South Florida Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
UCF Knights (5-3, 4-3 American) vs. South Florida Bulls (1-7, 0-6 American)
Date: Friday, Nov. 27, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium – Tampa Bay, FL
UCF vs South Florida Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCF: (-2200) | USF: (+980)
Spread: UCF: -25.5 (-108) | USF: +25.5 (-112)
Total: 68.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCF: (82%) | USF: (18%)
UCF vs South Florida Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: UCF: (95.0%) | South Florida: (5.0%)
UCF vs South Florida Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- South Florida is 6-5 all-time against UCF, but the Knights won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 34-7, on Nov. 29, 2019.
- UCF is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in six of UCF's last nine games.
- South Florida is 1-4 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of South Florida's last sven games against UCF.
- UCF lost to Cincinnati, 36-33, in its most recent game.
- South Florida lost to Houston, 56-21, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.