UCF vs Florida State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
UCF vs FSU Basketball Game Info
UCF Knights (1-1, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 15 Florida State Seminoles (4-0, 4-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Donald L. Tucker Center — Tallahassee, FL
Coverage: ACC Network
UCF vs FSU Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCF: (+1100) | FSU: (-2200)
Spread: UCF: +14.5 (-105) | FSU: -14.5 (-108)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCF: (20%) | FSU: (80%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UCF: (+20000) | FSU: (+2500)
UCF vs FSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Florida State: 80.2%
UCF vs FSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida State defeated UCF, 96-73, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 6, 2014.
- Florida State is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against UCF.
- Florida State is 9-0 in the nine all-time, head-to-head matchups against UCF.
- UCF lost to Michigan, 80-58, in its last game on Dec. 6, 2020.
- Florida State defeated Georgia Tech, 74-61, in its last game on Dec. 15, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.