UCF vs Cincinnati Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting for College Football Week 7
Week 7's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the UCF Knights and No. 3 Cincinnati Bearcats.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
UCF vs Cincinnati Point Spread
The Bearcats are 21.5-point road favorites against the Knights. Cincinnati is -110 to cover the spread, while UCF is -110 to cover as the 21.5-point underdog.
UCF vs Cincinnati Over/Under
The over/under for the UCF vs Cincinnati Week 7 college football matchup is set at 56.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
UCF vs Cincinnati Moneyline
The Knights vs Bearcats moneyline has Cincinnati as a -1800 favorite, while UCF is the +880 underdog on the road.
UCF vs Cincinnati Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 3-3 straight up in six all-time head-to-head matchups against UCF.
- Cincinnati defeated UCF, 36-33, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 21, 2020.
- UCF is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Cincinnati.
- The total has hit the over in six of UCF's last seven away games.
- Cincinnati is 20-0 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Cincinnati's last six games against UCF.
UCF vs Cincinnati Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline:UCF: (+880) | CINCY: (-1800)
Spread:UCF: +21.5 (-110) | CINCY: -21.5 (-110)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire:UCF: (N/A) | CINCY: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.