UAB vs UTSA Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 12 Game
UAB vs UTSA Week 12 Game Info
Week 12 College Football Game
UAB Blazers (7-3, 5-1 C-USA) vs. UTSA Roadrunners (10-0, 6-0 C-USA)
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Alamodome – San Antonio, TX
UAB vs UTSA Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UAB: (+172) | UTSA: (-215)
Spread: UAB: +4.5 (-110) | UTSA: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
UAB vs UTSA Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UTSA wins (51.3%)
UAB vs UTSA Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- UAB is 4-1 in five all-time head-to-head matchups against UTSA.
- UAB defeated UTSA, 21-13, in their last meeting on Oct. 3, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in nine of UAB's last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of UTSA's last six home games.
- UAB is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- UTSA is 9-0 straight up in its last nine games against C-USA opponents.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.