UAB vs Georgia Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
UAB Blazers (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 5 Georgia Bulldogs (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Sanford Stadium – Athens, GA
UAB vs Georgia Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UAB: (+1500) | UGA: (-5000)
Spread: UAB: +25.5 (-112) | UGA: -25.5 (-108)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UAB: (N/A) | UGA: (N/A)
UAB vs Georgia Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: UAB: (5.3%) | Georgia: (94.7%)
UAB vs Georgia Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia is 2-0 straight up in two head-to-head matchups against UAB.
- Georgia defeated UAB, 34-0, in their last meeting on Sept. 16, 2006.
- UAB is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games.
- Georgia is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of UAB's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Georgia's last nine games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.