UAB vs New Mexico Basketball Game Info
UAB Blazers (4-1) vs. New Mexico Lobos (4-1)
Date: Thursday, November 25, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Orleans Arena — Las Vegas, NV
UAB vs New Mexico Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UAB: (-720) | UNM: (+500)
Spread: UAB: -11.5 (-115) | UNM: +11.5 (-105)
Total: 149.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UAB: (+15000) | UNM: (N/A)
UAB vs New Mexico Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UAB Blazers win (92.2%)
UAB vs New Mexico Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- New Mexico defeated UAB, 97-94, in their only head-to-head matchup on Nov. 21, 2013.
- The total has hit the under in four of UAB's last six games.
- New Mexico is 5-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- UAB is 7-1 ATS in its last eight games played in November.
- New Mexico is 2-16 straight up in its last 18 games as the underdog.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.