Twins vs White Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 16
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Saturday slate includes the Minnesota Twins facing the Chicago White Sox.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Twins vs White Sox Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (49-43) vs. Chicago White Sox (45-45)
- Date: Saturday, July 16, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-126) | CHW: (+108)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+146) | CHW: +1.5 (-178)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Twins vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Twins will give the ball to Dylan Bundy (5-4) against the White Sox and Lance Lynn (1-2).
Twins vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (62.5%)
Twins vs White Sox Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Twins-White Sox, Minnesota is the favorite at -126, and Chicago is +108 playing on the road.
Twins vs White Sox Spread
- The Twins are hosting the White Sox and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Twins are +146 to cover the runline, with the White Sox being -178.
Twins vs White Sox Over/Under
- The over/under for Twins-White Sox on July 16 is 8.5. The over is -118, and the under is -104.
Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Twins have been chosen as favorites in 50 games this year and have walked away with the win 30 times (60%) in those games.
- This year, Minnesota has won 29 of 48 games when listed as at least -120 or better on the moneyline.
- Minnesota and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 38 of their 81 opportunities.
- The White Sox have compiled a 17-19 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 47.2% of those games).
- Chicago has a record of 16-14 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +102 or longer (53.3%).
- Chicago has played in 82 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 37 times (37-41-4).
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.