Twins vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 23
By Duel Staff
The Monday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Minnesota Twins and the Detroit Tigers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Twins vs Tigers Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (25-16) vs. Detroit Tigers (14-26)
- Date: Monday, May 23, 2022
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-184) | DET: (+154)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+112) | DET: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Twins vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Minnesota Twins will give the start to Chris Archer (0-1, 13.50 ERA) looking for win No. 1 on the season, and the Tigers will counter with Elvin Rodriguez.
Twins vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins (61.8%)
Twins vs Tigers Moneyline
- Detroit is the underdog, +154 on the moneyline, while Minnesota is a -184 favorite at home.
Twins vs Tigers Spread
- The Twins are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Tigers. The Twins are +112 to cover, and the Tigers are -134.
Twins vs Tigers Over/Under
- The over/under for the Twins versus Tigers contest on May 23 has been set at 8.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Twins vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Twins have come away with 17 wins in the 23 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Minnesota has yet to lose in three games when named as moneyline favorite of -184 or better.
- Contests with Minnesota have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 17 of 38 chances this season.
- The Tigers have been the underdog on the moneyline 26 total times this season. They've gone 7-19 in those games.
- Detroit is 2-7 (winning just 22.2% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +154 or longer.
- Detroit has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 13 times this season for a 13-25-0 record against the over/under.