Twins vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 24
The Sunday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Minnesota Twins and the Detroit Tigers.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Twins vs Tigers Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (51-44) vs. Detroit Tigers (38-57)
- Date: Sunday, July 24, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Twins vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-180) | DET: (+152)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (-110) | DET: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Twins vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Minnesota Twins will hand the ball to Sonny Gray (4-3, 3.71 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Tigers will counter with Rony Garcia (3-2, 4.28 ERA).
Twins vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (59.9%)
Twins vs Tigers Moneyline
- The Twins vs Tigers moneyline has Minnesota as a -180 favorite, while Detroit is a +152 underdog at home.
Twins vs Tigers Spread
- The Twins are at the Tigers and are favored by 1.5 runs (-110 to cover) on the runline. Detroit is -110 to cover.
Twins vs Tigers Over/Under
- Twins versus Tigers on July 24 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -118 and the under set at -104.
Twins vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Twins have been victorious in 32, or 61.5%, of the 52 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Minnesota has a win-loss record of 10-2 when favored by -180 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Contests with Minnesota have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 41 of 84 chances this season.
- The Tigers have gone 21-42 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 33.3% of those games).
- Detroit has gone 7-18 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +152 or longer (28%).
- Detroit has played in 82 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 31 times (31-49-2).