Twins vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 28
By Duel Staff
The Minnesota Twins are among the MLB teams playing on Thursday, up against the Detroit Tigers.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Twins vs Tigers Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (10-8) vs. Detroit Tigers (6-11)
- Date: Thursday, April 28, 2022
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-148) | DET: (+126)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+150) | DET: +1.5 (-182)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Twins vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (59.9%)
Twins vs Tigers Moneyline
- Detroit is the underdog, +126 on the moneyline, while Minnesota is a -148 favorite at home.
Twins vs Tigers Spread
- The Tigers are at +1.5 on the runline against the Twins. The Tigers are -182 to cover the spread, and the Twins are +150.
Twins vs Tigers Over/Under
- Twins versus Tigers on April 28 has an over/under of 7 runs, with the odds on the over -112 and the under set at -108.