Twins vs Tigers Game Info
Minnesota Twins (3-2, 3-2 Away) vs. Detroit Tigers (3-2, 3-2 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Comerica Park – Detroit, MI
Twins vs Tigers Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (-184) | DET: (+154)
Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+102) | DET: +1.5 (-122)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): MIN: (76%) | DET: (24%)
World Series Odds: MIN: (+1800) | DET: (+10000)
Twins vs Tigers Probable Pitchers
Twins: Kenta Maeda (0-0, 2.08 ERA)
Tigers: Matthew Boyd (1-0, 0.00 ERA)
Twins vs Tigers Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Minnesota Twins
Over/Under: Over 8
Twins vs Tigers Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Detroit.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Minnesota's last 10 games against an American League opponent.
- Detroit is 6-14 straight up in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Detroit's last eight games.
Twins vs Tigers Stats
- Minnesota is averaging 6.60 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Minnesota is surrendering 3.60 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Detroit is averaging 4.20 runs per game this season (T-No. 16 in MLB).
- Detroit is surrendering 6.20 runs per game this season (T-No. 25 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.