MLB action on Tuesday includes the Minnesota Twins taking on the Kansas City Royals.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Twins vs Royals Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (2-6) vs. Kansas City Royals (3-5)
- Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Twins vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-116) | KC: (-102)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+146) | KC: +1.5 (-176)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Twins vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Royals win (51.2%)
Twins vs Royals Moneyline
- Kansas City is a -102 underdog on the moneyline, while Minnesota is a -116 favorite on the road.
Twins vs Royals Spread
- The Twins are favored by 1.5 runs on the road versus the Royals. The Twins are +146 to cover the spread, while the Royals are -176.
Twins vs Royals Over/Under
- Twins versus Royals, on April 19, has an over/under of 8, with the over being -120 and the under -102.