Cover Photo: Getty Images
Twins vs Rays Game Info
Minnesota Twins (39-18, 20-9 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (35-21, 17-13 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 2, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field – St. Petersburg, FL
Twins vs Rays Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+104) | TB: (-120)
Spread: MIN: +1.5 (-205) | TB: -1.5 (+172)
Total: 8 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIN: 33% | TB: 67%
Probable Pitcher: MIN: Jake Odorizzi (7-2, 2.16 ERA) | TB: Ryan Yarbrough (4-1, 5.53 ERA)
Twins vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats
- Minnesota is 14-3 straight up in its last 17 games.
- Minnesota is 11-2 straight up in its last 13 road games.
- Tampa Bay is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games.
- Tampa Bay is 5-2 straight up in its last seven home games.
Twins vs Rays Prop Bet
All Twins-Rays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: C.J. Cron (+390) – After hitting 30 home runs last season, the Minnesota Twins' first baseman is on pace to hit 40 this year. Considering he has hit five home runs in just 41 at-bats against left-handed pitchers this season, he has a good shot to go yard against lefty Ryan Yarbrough. The Tampa Bay Devil Rays' starter has struggled as of late, surrendering nine earned runs in his last 15 1/3 innings pitched.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.