The Minnesota Twins versus the Texas Rangers is on the MLB schedule for Friday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Twins vs Rangers Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (61-55) vs. Texas Rangers (53-65)
- Date: Friday, August 19, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-138) | TEX: (+118)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+146) | TEX: +1.5 (-176)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Twins vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Minnesota Twins will give the start to Dylan Bundy (6-5, 4.76 ERA), who is looking for win No. 7 on the season, and the Rangers will counter with Martin Perez (9-3, 2.79 ERA).
Twins vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (58.9%)
Twins vs Rangers Moneyline
- Minnesota is the favorite, -138 on the moneyline, while Texas is a +118 underdog on the road.
Twins vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are at the Twins, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Rangers are +146 to cover the spread, and the Twins are -176.
Twins vs Rangers Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8 has been set for Twins-Rangers on August 19, with the over at -112 and the under at -108.
Twins vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Twins have come away with 40 wins in the 63 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Minnesota has been victorious 33 times in 46 chances when named as a favorite of at least -138 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Minnesota and their opponents have hit the over in 52 of their 106 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rangers have won 32 of the 66 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (48.5%).
- Texas has a 17-22 record (winning 43.6% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +118 or longer.
- In the 115 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Texas, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 56 times (56-50-9).