Twins vs Orioles Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 3
The Minnesota Twins versus the Baltimore Orioles is on the MLB schedule for Sunday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Twins vs Orioles Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (45-36) vs. Baltimore Orioles (35-44)
- Date: Sunday, July 3, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-174) | BAL: (+146)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+120) | BAL: +1.5 (-144)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Twins vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Minnesota Twins looking to Devin Smeltzer (4-1), and Tyler Wells (6-4) getting the nod for the Baltimore Orioles.
Twins vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (57.6%)
Twins vs Orioles Moneyline
- Minnesota is a -174 favorite on the moneyline, while Baltimore is a +146 underdog on the road.
Twins vs Orioles Spread
- The Orioles are at the Twins, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Orioles are +120 to cover the spread, and the Twins are -144.
Twins vs Orioles Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Twins-Orioles on July 3, with the over at -115 and the under at -105.
Twins vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Twins have been chosen as favorites in 44 games this year and have walked away with the win 29 times (65.9%) in those games.
- Minnesota has a mark of 10-3 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -174 or better on the moneyline.
- Minnesota and their opponents have hit the over in 32 of their 70 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Orioles have won 28 of the 67 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (41.8%).
- Baltimore has a record of 14-22 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +146 or longer (38.9%).
- Baltimore has had an over/under set by bookmakers 75 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 32 of those games (32-40-3).