Twins vs Indians Game Info
Minnesota Twins (57-33, 29-18 Away) vs. Cleveland Indians (50-39, 25-19 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 13, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Progressive Field – Cleveland, OH
Twins vs Indians Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+128) | CLE: (-148)
Spread: MIN: +1.5 (-162) | CLE: -1.5 (+138)
Total: 9 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIN: 52% | CLE: 48%
Probable Pitcher: MIN: Jake Odorizzi (10-4, 3.15 ERA) | CLE: Trevor Bauer (8-6, 3.61 ERA)
Twins vs Indians Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Minnesota's last six games.
- Minnesota is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
- Cleveland is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- Cleveland is 5-2 straight up in its last seven home games.
Twins vs Indians Stats
- Minnesota is averaging 5.71 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Cleveland is averaging 4.48 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Jake Odorizzi has a 1-4 record with a 5.25 ERA in 10 career starts against Cleveland.
- Trevor Bauer has a 6-8 record with a 4.35 ERA in 21 career appearances (20 starts) against Minnesota.
Twins vs Indians Prop Bet
All Twins-Indians betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
-Most Hits: Minnesota Twins (+120) – The Twins are the best offense in the MLB through this point in the season, ranking 1st in runs per game (5.71) and 2nd in hits per game (9.66). Although they are facing off against Trevor Bauer today, the Twins' starter, Jake Odorizzi, actually has a better WHIP than Bauer (1.12 compared to 1.17). Getting plus odds on this Twins offense always presents value.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.