Twins vs Indians Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Friday, July 12
Twins vs Indians Game Info
Minnesota Twins (56-33, 28-18 Away) vs. Cleveland Indians (50-38, 25-18 Home)
Date: Friday, July 12, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Progressive Field – Cleveland, OH
Twins vs Indians Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+114) | CLE: (-130)
Spread: MIN: +1.5 (-178) | CLE: -1.5 (+150)
Total: 9 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIN: 33% | CLE: 67%
Probable Pitcher: MIN: Kyle Gibson (8-4, 4.09 ERA) | CLE: Mike Clevinger (2-2, 4.44 ERA)
Twins vs Indians Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Cleveland.
- Cleveland is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- Cleveland is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
- Minnesota is 2-5 straight up in its last seven road games.
Twins vs Indians Stats
- Minnesota is averaging 5.72 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Cleveland is averaging 4.50 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Kyle Gibson has a 3-9 record with a 5.46 ERA in 18 career starts against Cleveland.
- Mike Clevinger has a 2-2 record with a 3.05 ERA in 10 career appearances (seven starts) against Minnesota.
Twins vs Indians Prop Bet
All Twins-Indians betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Mike Clevinger Strikeouts: Over 7.5 (+114) — Mike Clevinger's 2019 season has been derailed by injury, but he has still flashed some dominance in his five starts, especially in the strikeout department. He has 40 Ks in just 24 1/3 innings, including two double-digit strikeout outings. Today he faces a Twins lineup that has seen its strikeout rate increase as the season has wore on. In his prior outing against the Twins last August, Clevinget notched nine Ks in 6 2/3 innings.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.