The MLB schedule on Sunday includes the Minnesota Twins taking on the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Twins vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (38-29) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (31-36)
- Date: Sunday, June 19, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Twins vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-118) | ARI: (+100)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+134) | ARI: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Twins vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Minnesota Twins looking to Chris Archer (1-2), and Merrill Kelly (5-4) getting the nod for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Twins vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Diamondbacks win (51.0%)
Twins vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- The Twins vs Diamondbacks moneyline has Minnesota as a -118 favorite, while Arizona is a +100 underdog at home.
Twins vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Twins are at the Diamondbacks and are favored by 1.5 runs (+134 to cover) on the runline. Arizona is -162 to cover.
Twins vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- The over/under for the Twins versus Diamondbacks game on June 19 has been set at 9, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Twins vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Twins have been favorites in 38 games this season and have come away with the win 25 times (65.8%) in those contests.
- Minnesota has a mark of 24-13 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -118 or better on the moneyline.
- Minnesota's games have gone over the total in 31 of their 64 opportunities.
- The Diamondbacks have won 23 of the 53 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (43.4%).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of -100 or longer, Arizona has gone 23-27 (46%).
- Arizona has played in 67 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-37-1).