Cover Photo: Getty Images
Twins vs Astros Game Info
Minnesota Twins (13-8, 8-4 Away) vs. Houston Astros (14-9, 7-1 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park – Houston, TX
Twins vs Astros Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+205) | HOU: (-240)
Spread: MIN: +1.5 (+102) | HOU: -1.5 (-120)
Total: 9 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIN: 23% | HOU: 77%
Starting Pitcher: MIN: Kohl Stewart (0-0, --- ERA) | HOU: Justin Verlander (3-0, 3.00 ERA)
Twins vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in five of Minnesota's last six games.
- Minnesota is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Houston's last five games.
- Houston is 12-4 straight up over its last 16 games.
Twins vs Astros Prop Bet
All Twins-Astros betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After Fifth Inning: Houston Astros (-144) – The Astros have the luxury of starting Justin Verlander, who has been great this season. Verlander is 3-0 with a 3.00 ERA through five starts this season, and opponents have only scored more than one run against the Astros' starter in two of those five games. If Verlander continues pitching like he has so far this season, he could help the Astros, along with their 14th-ranked offense, grab the lead after the fifth inning. Additionally, Twins' starting pitcher, Kohl Stewart is making his first start of the season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.