The Minnesota Twins will take on the Detroit Tigers in MLB action on Tuesday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Twins vs Tigers Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (54-48) vs. Detroit Tigers (41-63)
- Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2022
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-200) | DET: (+168)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+104) | DET: +1.5 (-125)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Twins vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Twins will start Chris Archer (2-5) versus the Tigers and Matt Manning.
Twins vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (62.1%)
Twins vs Tigers Moneyline
- Minnesota is a -200 favorite on the moneyline, while Detroit is a +168 underdog on the road.
Twins vs Tigers Spread
- The Twins are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Tigers. The Twins are +104 to cover, and the Tigers are -125.
Twins vs Tigers Over/Under
- The over/under for Twins-Tigers on August 2 is 9. The over is -112, and the under is -108.
Twins vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Twins have won in 34, or 63%, of the 54 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Minnesota has a mark of 7-1 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -200 or better on the moneyline.
- Minnesota and their opponents have gone over in 46 of their 91 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Tigers are 24-48 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 33.3% of those games).
- Detroit has a record of 6-16 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +168 or longer (27.3%).
- Detroit has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 34 times this season for a 34-53-4 record against the over/under.