The MLB's Thursday slate includes the Minnesota Twins facing the Kansas City Royals.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Twins vs Royals Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (2-8) vs. Kansas City Royals (5-5)
- Date: Thursday, April 21, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Twins vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-132) | KC: (+112)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+132) | KC: +1.5 (-160)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Twins vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (54.6%)
Twins vs Royals Moneyline
Minnesota is a -132 favorite on the moneyline, while Kansas City is a +112 underdog at home.
Twins vs Royals Spread
The Royals are +1.5 on the spread (-160 to cover), and Minnesota is +132 to cover the runline.
Twins vs Royals Over/Under
A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Twins-Royals on April 21, with the over at -118 and the under at -104.