Friday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Minnesota Twins and the Seattle Mariners.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game.
Twins vs Mariners Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (0-0) vs. Seattle Mariners (0-0)
- Date: Friday, April 8, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-112) | SEA: (-104)
- Spread: MIN: +1.5 (-188) | SEA: -1.5 (+155)
- Total: 7.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Twins vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (50.5%)
Twins vs Mariners Moneyline
Seattle is a -104 underdog on the moneyline, while Minnesota is a -112 favorite at home.
Twins vs Mariners Spread
The Mariners are 1.5-run favorites with +155 odds to cover, while the Twins are 1.5-run dogs with -188 odds to cover.
Twins vs Mariners Over/Under
The over/under has been set at 7.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 on the under.