Tulsa vs Oklahoma State Game Info
College Football Week 3 (Postponed from Week 2)
Tulsa Golden Hurricane (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 15 Oklahoma State Cowboys (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 19, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Boone Pickens Stadium – Stillwater, OK
Tulsa vs Oklahoma State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TUL: (+1260) | OKST: (-4000)
Spread: TUL: +22.5 (-110) | OKST: -22.5 (-110)
Total: 65.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TUL: (25%) | OKST: (75%)
Tulsa vs Oklahoma State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Tulsa: (13.8%) | Oklahoma State: (86.2%)
Tulsa vs Oklahoma State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State defeated Tulsa, 40-21, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 14, 2019.
- Oklahoma State is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Tulsa.
- Oklahoma State is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Tulsa.
- Tulsa finished the 2019 season with a 4-8 record.
- Oklahoma State finished the 2019 season with an 8-5 record.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.